Saturday 15 December 2012

Diary!

Plan for Filming on Sunday 16th December.

Tomorrow, my friend Molly is coming round and we are going to film some shoots inside and outside. She has learnt the words and I have told her to bring jeans, a dark t-shirt, and converse. Also I planned on her wearing a baseball cap, but unfortunately I only have one with 'Kerrang Tour' on it, and that is from the rock genre of music, therefore would look out of place in my music video. So I have decided to try painting it blue! Hopefully it will dry and look alright or I will just use a beanie.
I plan to film in the mirror (reflection, over the shoulder shot), on the bed, and walking outside. Other props I am going to use are girly magazines, a running medal, makeup and nail varnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment