Saturday 29 December 2012

Change of plan.

SNOW

A lot of my shots were planned to be outside, but since there has been snow, I will not be able to get the mise-en-scene I wanted. 
Therefore I plan to move the majority of outdoor shoots to inside, so that the weather will not contradict with the lyrics, 'Over the summer..'

Therefore instead of using the shoots outside, and where she gets hit by a football for the end of the music video, I am going to film on the pier. I am going to film by the arcade games and in the ice cream parlour. 
This is because there are bright colours and this is assositated with summer and pop music videos.


Props needed
-Sunglasses
-Dresses
-Ice Cream
-Flowery accessories








Here are my new ideas- 



Since having to change my filming from outdoors to interior locations, I have thought about using a 1970s theme to certain shoots of my music video. This is because Grease was filmed in 1978, and was an original idea in my treatment. 
I googled 1978 fashion, and after researching, talking to older people, and watching grease, I think I am going to dress the actors in plain, bold dresses for the summer scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment