Saturday 2 February 2013

Diary!

1. Album Progress Update

I am not very good at using photoshop, and after hours of trying to figure out the tools I have only made a very basic uninteresting front cover!
Therefore I have decided I am going to make detailed drawings of what I want the album and magazine advert to look like so that I don't forget. I can then show my ideas to other people who can teach me how to import my ideas onto photoshop.

2. Editing Update

Yesterday, there were quite a few technical errors in lesson and I wasn't able to get much done. Today I planned to spend four hours working on my editing whist the room was free to get the editing a lot closer to being finished. Unfortunately, final cut pro is playing up again, and as this isn't a lesson I can not get help to fix it. Therefore for now I plan to just focus on my digipak designs and hope the computer is fixed again soon!

Also I planned to film a shot of a game on the pier saying 'Game Over' to put at the end of my video. I didn't find a game with that shot on it, so therefore I plan to use a 'Game Over' or 'The End' sign made on photoshop or online. Something looking like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment