Sunday 3 February 2013

Rough Cut 2 Feedback

Feedback

I have roughly finished my music video, because it is all complete, but the middle looks a bit messy I think. Also they said the lip sync needs to be fixed in places. I was also told that the upbeat video and narrative is really interesting. I showed my video to other people and they have agreed.
To improve this I am going to edit the video here is my plan...



  • From 1.07 put in some stronger shots of the chorus on the white background (-1.21)
  • 1.34-1.40 stop the quick cuts, and find stronger footage to use, so that it doesn't look too fast and messy.
  • 2.22 Remove the short scene of them on the weight arcade game, and use the end of the chorus to show more establishing shots of the pier, and her in her bedroom.
  • 2.35 'I wanna be a flower...' Show them walking together in the pier, and use a transparent shot of her lip syncing.
  • Use shots of the 3 girls lip syncing together on pier, and cut it in with the pier scene. 
  • Build up to fight scene, 'don't wanna be....' fade in shots of 2 girls lip syncing at either side of the screen, whilst showing the fight building. This way it will seem like the two 'girly girls' are voices in her head. 
  • Ending 'do do do's' shot of characters from throughout the video, and will end with a shot of a 'The End' sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment