Sunday 28 October 2012

Frame by frame pre-production.

For my second attempt of a frame by frame remake I have done a lot of planning. Here are screen shots that I took of every different shot, so that I knew what exactly to film in each location. I also took notes of what type of shot was used, i.e tracking, close up, panning.

Ed Sheeran Planning

Setting...

To do a frame by frame remake I have decided on the locations I am going to use. I have put underneath the location which shots I am going to film in the location. The screen shots above have numbers on to explain where I am going to film each shot.

  • Uphill boat yard
    15, 16, 42 and 43
     
  • Coridoor in Locking village hall 1
    5 and 8.
     
  • Locking church
    31 32 and 37.
     
  • RAF Locking
    7 10 11 12 15 19 20 21 22 30 35 and 41.
     
    At home I plan to do filming too which this mise en scene:
  • A room filled with lamps  23 24 29 and 38.
  • A room with sofa by window  26 27 28 34 and 36.
  • Bathroom mirror 39 and 40.

  • Unfortunately, I can't film a cheering crowd, therefore I am going to use the idea from the young girls copy of Lego House and use lego people instead.

    Props...


    Braclets and watch
    Guitar
    Pen and paper
    Lamps
    Mirror
    Hair gel
    Orange book
    Duvet/cover
    Toy
    Headphones
    Red/pink jacket
    Green top

    No comments:

    Post a Comment