Wednesday 17 October 2012

Diary 17/10/12

Wednesday 17th October

Unfortunately, today (planned filming day) I have been told that most of the group who were going to be filming The Saturdays can't make it. I have therefore decided to change the music video copy to Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me. This is because only three people are needed. Later today I am going to film my friends who don't do media, Lottie King and Sean Kelly, being the couple in the video.
I can't access a location where two windows are facing each other, but I plan to just use one window and make the final outcome as similar as possible.



Preparation!

I have found some 'nerd' glasses which I am going to use in the video. Also I have thought of a great place to film the bench shot. I have also borrowed a mirror, which is similar to the one in the video. For the dress up scene in the artist's room, I have found some outfits which are similar too.

No comments:

Post a Comment