Saturday 13 October 2012

Frame by frame remake- Planning 1

I have been looking at music videos for a while, and I really want to do a girl band music video. I would like to do a narrative, but I have decided to do a copy of The Saturdays - Issues. This is because I have the right amount of girl actors willing to participate in my filming to react The Saturdays, and after looking at all of their videos, 'Issues' is the one with the lowest budget and few special effects, making it realistic for me to copy.

I decided to write down all the different shots used at each time, and then highlighted them in groups. I decided the setting would need to be at my friends house, because it is on a hill, and that we would need to get some filming done on Uphill beach. I want to film more than one minute so that the people I am filming can get used to it, because I want them to be in my final music video. I plan to film up to 2.12, because after that another new location is introduced, and I don't want to make a bonfire for a few more seconds filmning. 
 After planning out the shoots, I then contacted my friends on a facebook group e-mail, telling them all about where the filming will be and at what time. I also said who they would be acting and what clothes to bring (I decided who would be who based on hair colour)!

Una Healy by Livvy Jackson
Rochelle Wiseman by Jess Richards
Frankie Sandford by Emily Atkinson
Vanessa White by Amy Irons (me)
Mollie King by Lottie King


Plan
On Wednesday 17th October, we are going to film the scenes that are filmed inside the house. This includes...
-Me singing in cream dress by window.
-Emily singing on rug with lace top.
-Jess singing in white dress.
-Lottie singing by stairs in grey sparkly dress.
-Livvy singing by flowers and lamp shade, with earings.
On Sunday 21st October, we are going to film the scenes that are on the beach. We are also going to go to Jess' house that is on a hill.
-Close ups of all of us singing along the beach
-Need to get colourful umbrellas (poundland)
-Shot of Jess' house.



I have been planning exactly what shoots to take and here are some of my notes all ready for filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment