Sunday 27 January 2013

Extra Shoot Review


Today I filmed with Vanessa and Reuben in college. It was definately the quickest I have filmed, because there was not much to film and I didn't need any lip syncing. We were all laughing at the really cheesey crips I got for Vanessa, which was good because in the footage I got the laughter looks really natural!

I am pleased with the shots I got, and I am now going to use the intertexual reference to 'She's The Man', because I can now copy two of the shots, which were featured in my treatment:













Here are some screen shots of the extra shoot footage in my video in final cut pro. I have put quick cuts of it into the end of the first chorus, to reinforce the fact of her acting like a boy and messing around. Also I got a shot of them taking a picture being silly, I plan to zoom out from the photo of her looking at the photo in her room in the next scene. This is to make the change of setting subtle and continue the narrative.






No comments:

Post a Comment