Wednesday 16 January 2013

Home Shoot Review

Today I wanted to refilm the shots that I got with Molly at home having a 'girlie makeover', but this time with Vanessa. I think the filming was awful. I tried to get the same shots as I did with Molly, but the lighting was awful, and the camera died after 10mins therefore I have hardly any footage and I don't think it looks as good quality as the rest of my footage (because of the lighting). I am definately going to refilm this with a fully charged camera and not in the evening so that there is some natural light.
I am going to use the footage I have filmed in my rough cut, so that the audience will have an idea of what I want my music video to be like, but I will definately REFILM!


Here is the footage that I did film that I have edited together-


No comments:

Post a Comment