Monday 21 January 2013

Pier Shoot Review

Today Me, Vanessa, Georgina and Reuben went to the pier to film the 'summer' part of the song.  I planned the main dramatic part of the song to be when they are eating ice creams in an ice cream parlour. Today, because it was freezing and it was snowing outside, the ice cream parlour wasn't open and no where on the pier was open to buy ice cream! Although, the pier was pretty quiet so there wasn't many other people wanting to use the arcade games, and we didn't get too many strange looks for dressing for sun in the snow.

I improvised and used a killing game to contrast with a girlie dance game. I used a shot to show Reuben looking at Georgina, and then Vanessa attacked her.
Although it didn't go to plan, I think it may still look okay, but if it isn't long enough or dramatic enough, I will refilm with ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment