Tuesday 8 January 2013

Hallway Shoot Review

Today I filmed Vanessa acting boyish in college. To match the lyrics-

"And I take these suckers down 'cause they just get in my way.

The way you look at me,

Is kinda like a little sister,
Your high fives, your goodbyes,
And it leaves me nothing but blisters".


Vanessa wore a beanie hat, a jumper and trainers, had her hair tied up and not much makeup. I actually planned to film the begining of the song as well but Georgina (other girly girl) was not in.
Ryan, Will, and Reuben were in the corridoor and Vanessa walks over and pushes ryan over. I made sure I got a variety of shots and Vanessa lip synced 'get in my way' and 'blisters'.

I used an over the shoulder shot to show Reuben walking off putting his arm around another girl, unfortunately as Georgina wasn't in, I had to press record and then run down the corridor for Reuben to put his arm round me. Hopefully when I edit it all together it will look fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment